RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IVF SUCCESSadmin
- Stress is a negative factor during IVF treatment. Don’t hesitate to share your feelings and concerns with your trusted doctor, family members, and friends.
- Try to carefully apply the drug treatments recommended by your doctor.
- Remember that; you are actually a part of this important treatment team. If you get involved in a beneficial and positive way, the result will be determined according to your behavior.
- Take care of your mental and physical health. It is even more important now that you eat healthy and have an adequate and healthy sleep period. Be sure to include vegetables, fruits, herbal teas in your diet. On average, you should sleep 8 hours a day, not go to bed late and get up early in the morning.
- If you continue your working life, you may try to reduce your work tempo a little. Because excessive work intensity can adversely affect the treatment process.
- Take time to rest your body and soul by taking small breaks during the day that will make you feel good.
- If you smoke, we recommend that you quit. Smoking is the cause of infertility in 13% of cases and adversely affects both egg and sperm quality.
- You can use some techniques to cope with the stress you are exposed to during the day. Breathing exercises, thinking positively, nature walks, taking up new hobbies that make you feel good, keeping a journal, etc. techniques can work.
- If your stress is increasing despite doing your best to manage stress, you may want to consider seeking professional support. Thanks to the support of a psychologist or psychotherapist, you can have a more comfortable and comfortable treatment process.