Who Does Surrogacy Apply to?admin
- Same sex couple and single
- To women who don’t have wombs from birth
- To women whose wombs have been removed due to compulsory surgery (tumours, myoma, cancer etc.)
- To women who have suffered consecutive miscarriages
- To women whose womb cannot lift a pregnancy
- Ashermann syndrome (in women who are unfit to carry a pregnancy, albeit with a uterus)
- Where it is risky for the woman to conceive and give birth (women with serious heart and lung related conditions have clotting disorder, which can pose a vital risk women).
- Those with a congenital anomoli.
BB Life Surrogacy
The path to your baby from the first moment